Best vintage DD turntables from the 70's and 80's?

Howdy folks-

We’ll I’ve got the vinyl bug for sure. 6 months ago, I bought my first TT, a nice Technics 1200 GR along with some killer vintage MM carts like Audio-Technica, Stanton and a few Grace. I love my GR! I love that little silver bastard A LOT as a matter of fact. A couple weeks ago, my second table arrived, a minty fresh Luxman PD-444 from Japan. This is a Micro Seiki built TT and was the "tits" in the mid 70’s. I can mount 2 arms on the Luxman. I’ve got a nice Victor 7045 arm coming soon along with a Victor X-1IIe MM cart which work quite well together.

I’d like to add another Vintage TT from the 70’s or 80’s and probably phase out the GR. I like the look of the old Pioneer, Denon and Victor tables. I’d like to get a vintage table that can be serviced if needed, something I can add a sweet vintage arm too. 3 arms are better than two!

I’d like to hear suggestions and comments on some fantastic, cool as crap, vintage turntables that you think should sit next to the Luxman.

Thanks again for your help!

Brent

128x128knollbrent
@chakster

Mr. Brent could not or did not want to sell me any sensors, I practically found the door closed and with much disappointment I had to manage completely alone (after all, not everyone is like Nelson Pass) looking for compatible sensors by buying engines on engines of other brands, spending a lot of time and money on engines to find compatible sensors and doing extensive testing; of the TT 101 only one sensor was defective but in the end I replaced all 3 sensors for consistency and uniformity of performance.
Now that I have the discovery and the knowledge, I'm sorry but I will do exactly as it happened to me, whoever needs it will have to spend time and money in research or stick to the tram and be satisfied.
There's no recipe for this stuff.  Some of the motors I've used for donor parts I don't even know what 'table they came from, and unless you can somehow find one with compatible properties some degree of circuit modification is inevitable.  That's a lot to ask someone to walk you through on a forum, especially when they hadn't even completed the modifications themselves.  

If you only needed one sensor the easiest path is to use the 'extra' one in your motor.  The rotation direction sensor is the same as the commutation sensors, but it's fairly non-critical what it is replaced with.  You could even disable the direction detection circuit and not replace it. 
@best-groove 
Mr. Brent I'm guessing is me. I do not and will not have any sensors to sell anyone. I never did. Any doors your finding closed is due to the fact that you don't know how to open them.  Any bitterness or ill will your feeling is your issue. Might it be that people don't want to deal with you? Thrilled JP got my Victor 101 back up and running flawlessly. Keep closing doors best groove and there won't be anymore to open. 
@knollbrent

Sorry if I'm confused, you weren't absolutely the person, on the contrary, I officially thank you for giving me directions where to try to ask but after trying I found the door closed.
@knollbrent Might it be that people don’t want to deal with you?

however to avoid misunderstanding, I was not asking to get a repair for my TT 101 nor did I want to ship it 7000 miles away for service; I was just trying to buy a sensor, then I would have done it myself by proceeding with the replacement and calibration as it actually happened.