Best value record cleaner/cleaning system

Thought I would ask the group -- when I was last in the analog game some 12-15 years ago it was a VPI or Nitty Gritty for record cleaning (that and the wood-handled Discwasher pad with red-bottle liquid, Zerostat and Decca CF brush for just before playing an LP)... are these still the go-to standard units, or has the state of the art / ’value’ options advanced to some other kits in the present? I see cleaner units now from Pro-ject, Music Hall, Spin Clean, etc etc.

In my case I am not trying to ’deep clean’ mistreated, flea market or recycled recors store records... just good hygiene maintenance-cleaning of a treasured collection - 80% regular records, 20% ’audiophile’ pressings.

Thanks in advance.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjjss49
The Spin Clean is inexpensive and effective. It's not cool, or glamorous. But it gets the job done pretty well, for not very much money. 
I have used two methods so far - Spin clean and microfiber towels for drying works well, get more background noise out with a Record Doctor V after Spin Clean on very dirty records.  Record Doctor V is less painful than spin clean if dealing with hundreds of albums.  

[Use carbon brush and zero stat before playing thereafter.  All new sleeves and outer sleeves after cleaning.]
I started out using the velvet pad on a wood handle cleaner years ago.

Then I got a Knosti. I was quite pleased with it other than the cycle time. I could only wash one record and then wait for it to dry enough to remove the hub and do another record. Then there were rinse issues....

So I moved on to an Okki Nokki. I like this one! I am able to clean a record as deep as I like, dry it and play it immediately afterwards.

The Knosti cost me about 80 bucks while the Okki was 500.

I decided on an automated platter when using the Knosti and thinking of upgrades.
2nd on the Okki Nokki.  Full Disclosure I am a dealer for Okki Nokki.  Great product that cleans in forward and reverse.