Best used Amp under $2000 for CD-50

BEST USED AMP UNDER $2000 TO COMPLIMENT RESOLUTION AUDIO CD-50'S GREAT RESOLUTION AND OVERALL TRANSPARENCY GOING DIRECT TO VERITAS 1.8s (90 DB,6 OHMS),THANKS,al
alfred

Showing 1 response by muser

Carl- I'm sure Jeff Kalt of Resolution Audio would be quite pleased to hear you are the strongest proponent of his CD50, and I couldn't agree with you more that in all respects it's truly a remarkable CD only player. Your obvious knowledge and sincere feelings offered in your responses are evident, and I can see that you share your recommendations with all sincerity. I must say that in this particular instance however, if you were to ask Jeff specifically which Amp he would recommend as being the best choice for his RESOLUTION CD50, I wouldn't be surprised should he most likely first mention the MUSE SIGNATURE SERIES II MODEL 160 inasmuch as that happens to be the choice he made for his own system. By the way, you can get the MUSE 160 Stereo Amp NEW for under 2K, and their 175 & 300 Mono Blocks NEW for 4K or under as well. I'm quite confident the 160 would handle your ENERGY VERITAS 1.8s (6 ohm Nominal/4 ohm Minimun Impediance) speakers without even breaking a sweat. Of course being generally accepted that Mono Blocks have attributes often prefered over a single chassis Stereo Amp, and should you be given the choice, the 175's or the 300's could prove worthy of consideration as well. In addition you may want to check out the new MuseElectronics.com web site.