Best US second hand dealers that ship overseas

Hi Fam,

I live in Australia but am looking to source second hand amps and possibly speakers from the US. Aside from US Audiomart and Audiogon are there any second hand dealers you'd recommend? Skyfi seems great but they don't have what I'm looking for. All states are consider as this will involve shipping.

Thanks 

Pete

128x128optimalosteo

The Music Room is a great place for used gear.   They are strict on grading if they say it has minimal signs of wear , it is most likely in really good shape.  Not sure if they ship internationally 

The items you are interested in are pretty rare on the US market, let alone for export. Is ASTL 220v or 120v?

This might be of interest:

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649968145-krell-400xi-black/

Also check HIFISHARK as they list sales and availability globally.

I too live in Australia and have bought amps and speakers from the USA but that was before shipping costs went through the roof. Now I consider shipping and duty costs to be prohibitive. Twelve years ago I got Martin Logan Vantage speakers on Audiogon and shipping was A$ 700 but I still saved $4000 on the Australian price. I don't think you would get that sort of deal now as a 25kg amp would cost about A$500 to ship plus duty and insurance. Also good buys on Audiogon are difficult as most sellers won't ship overseas. I do know that Underwood will ship to Australia as will Parts Exchange in Canada but generally not speakers. Also occasionally some sellers on US and Canuck Audiomart will ship internationally.

Underwood doesn’t have anything I’m after unfortunately. I’m going to check out parts exchange. Cheers for the heads up. Even with tax’s and shipping the right bit of kit at the right price is way cheaper.