Best ultrasonic lp cleaner in 2020 and what surfactant best?

so many new ones.  ps advise
and i read that surfactant is hugely important.  Any expertise on that?
ml89009
As a follow-up to my post of 12-18-2020, some further research indicates that propylene glycol at <1% will provide no biocide.  I am also a bit skeptical that the one data point I have may be purely circumstantial.  At this time, I would hold off doing any mixing with propylene glycol until I have done a few simple experiments.  I will mix some Tergitol 15-S-9 and PG in a container and do some shake tests - shake the solution and see how it foams.   Sorry for any confusion.

Take care,
Neil
Just got my Degritter.  I had been using the Clearaudio ultrasonic cleaner at my local audio store.  I played and then "rewashed" several (so far) LPs that had been cleaned with the ClearAudio.  The sound is improved.  There is lower noise level, so more articulation, separation of instruments, more natural timbre and tone.  I often wondered what reviewers meant by "veil".  The Degritter lifts the "veil" providing a clarity that is throughout the spectrum. Bass is better and cleaner and treble is "crisp" and "bright" in the positive sense of the terms.
I am using the Degritter supplied surfactant.
Noteworthy:  The unit I purchased was used.  When I received it, it had washed approximately 2740 LPs.  I emailed the company prior to purchase and asked what the duty cycle (life expectancy) of the US generator and pumps was.  The company replied immediately informing me that they warranted the unit for 2 years or 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) washes and that I should purchase the unit.  After 10,000 washes, they would refurbish the unit.  The software is user updatable. Mine had the latest version.

The footprint is about the size of a shoebox, so convenient to place.

Note that nothing touches the surface of the record-- no pads, no rollers.  A mechanism turns the record by its edge.  No water reaches the label. The water is continually cleaned via an inexpensive and easily replaced filter which is if you want, washable. (Took me about 1 minute to change.) The company welcomes you to make your own filter (they suggest the material) if you do not want to buy the precut ones.

The unit is extremely easy to use.  (Easier than the Clearaudio)  Nice manual.  The cycles are very customizable.  Even the heavy wash cycle is nearly silent.  The fan makes as much noise as you want to tolerate-- the slower it blows, the quieter (which can be very quiet indeed, or reasonably loud on full blast), but the slower the longer to dry.  It remembers your preference, so a wash is merely pushing a button.

Since it uses just distilled water (about 700 cc per tank) and a small amount (1-2 ml per tank)  of their surfactant, the cost per record is very little.  (about 1-2 cents per LP-- each bottle gives 50 tanks and a tank is good for 50 records). 

Glad I finally got one.  Highly recommended.
I just received the Nitty Gritty Mini Pro 2 ..  It was never used but from the guy at Nitty Gritty the machine is 10 years old.  I used it on a few records. And then played them ... I think I heard a difference in sound but the crackles pops tics were all still there. I felt like throwing the machine out the window thru the glass...  I don't know what I'm doing wrong. And a degritter and that Kirmuss guy sure the machine is the easy part but then it's like you shave the record manually like 2 times... He's been called the snake oil in the business. Also the vacuum works like any other but the pump and dispenser doesn't really coat the record like your black painting a record with fluid... I don't maybe I should quit LP's and go back to singing in the shower.
I don't have 3,000 dollars for this degritter it sounds like the solution in record cleaning... What I'm dealing with I wrote above... You tell me... Since that guy made that 4000 ultrasonic cleaning machine all this other crap seems dated.