Best U.S. made integrated tube amp under $2500?

Is there a better U.S. made integrated tube amp than my current great sounding Chinese manufactured Cayin A50T?
Music of preference is vocal; opera, lieder as well as chamber and chamber orchestra works. No large orchestral music.Some pop singers but no rock. Speakers are the wonderful Reference 3A Dulcet mini monitors (just received back from Canada with their basic upgrade installed), Cayin CD23 cd player in a small den.
I'm not unhappy with what I have but am curious if I can get better with an affordable U.S. made product.
bobbyy

Showing 1 response by adam18

Rogue Audio Cronus....I have the original "non-Magnum" version, and it is a wonderful integrated amplifier. It sounded great with the original Svetlana EL-34's, but I recently changed to a matched quad of Genelex Gold Lion KT-77's. Holy Cow !! It's now sounding better than ever ! I listen mostly to small ensemble jazz (tons of Blue Note LP's in my collection) and jazz/pop vocals (Johnny Hartman, Belafonte, Sinatra, Joni Mitchell, Jennifer Warnes, Ella, Patricia Barber, Sarah Vaughan, etc.). It is truly a beautiful amp for this type of music. You can still buy the non-Magnum EL-34 version. Happy Listening.