Best Turntable Available Under 2000.00

I'm looking to get into analog. I've already got a Krell KCT Preamp, KPE Reference Phono Stage and FPB600c Amp. I'm considering a VPI Scout or Rega P25 but am curious what your opinions are. I'd like to get a table/arm combo under two grand.
sg69
Naturally, I'll say it again. Teres 135/ Origin Live modified Rega RB250. It's not the most famous, but it is the best sounding in that category - by far.
Ditto Origin arm. No one beats the fully modified AR turntables by George Merril at The Underground Sound (Memphis Tn) for bang for the buck. Will compete with any 3K tt and easily best those you mentioned. I think they have a website.
Sg69, I owned one of the super-tables and decided to down scale the system.After advise from an audio dealer for whom I worked,I bought the Eurolab and Schroeder m1 arm with an 80mm platter.I have not looked back since.The table runs $1600 and depending on arm/platter,you should be in good shape.This will also provide a good upgrade path ,should money become available for a better arm or the 80mm/Studio platter.My Clearaudio Reference is not complaining one bit.Talk to Hart/Audio Advancements in NJ.973-875-8705.Happy hunting!
Sg69, I owned one of the super-tables and decided to down scale the system.After advise from an audio dealer for whom I worked,I bought the Eurolab and Schroeder m1 arm with an 80mm platter.I have not looked back since.The table runs $1600 and depending on arm/platter,you should be in good shape.This will also provide a good upgrade path ,should money become available for a better arm or the 80mm/Studio platter.My Clearaudio Reference is not complaining one bit.Talk to Hart/Audio Advancements in NJ.973-875-8705.Happy hunting!
You might also consider a Michell Gyro SE w/Origin Live and/or Incognito upgraded RB250. This package cost me a bit under $1500 (including shipping) bought directly from an authorized British dealer. The Gyro has a good upgrade path and is beautifully and logically made.
Jconder your path isn't available now since brittish pound is higher now than before.

As to authorized brittish dealer, you should send your turntable(realy nothing should happen to it but still...) to UK for the service if anything does happen.

I own Gyro SE with Incognito RB300 arm and spent on that deal a-bit above $2k.

It is also possible to use Michell with stock Rega arm(doesn't have to be top of the line RB1000) but the modified arm brings lots of unexpected differences when you will compare.

Also VPI HW19 MK2 with JMW-10 will bring you to the analogue heaven that no $10k cd-player or digital separates will ever beat.
I give a high recommendation for the Incognito wiring.The "other" table had a 35ga. silver wire w/thin dialectric,very fragile.The Incognito has a more robust build quality and no apparent compromise in sound-thumbs up!
I give a high recommendation for the Incognito wiring.The "other" table had a 35ga. silver wire w/thin dialectric,very fragile.The Incognito has a more robust build quality and no apparent compromise in sound-thumbs up!
The VPI Scout is the best I have heard, under two grand. Go listen for your self. Thats the only way.