Best tube preamp with remote under $2000 used

I have a Mapletree 2 SE ACE, refurbished Hitachi HMA 7500 - best and first MOSFET from the 70s, NHT Classic 3s in a 12 X 14 x 8 ft room and sound is great but need remote as its in my office at work.
Also need 2 sets off outputs as I may step up to Classic 4s and biamp. (Found another HMA 7500)
Prefer the old CJ sound- not the new lean and mean - so liquid, warm preferred over analytical.
The new Quicksilver with remote would be ideal but only 1 pair of outputs and Mini Max has no remote.
I guess if I could find a used CJ Premier 14, that would do- but there aren't any. Any other suggestions.?

Thanks for your help.
springbok10
For the record, the only reason I'm selling the Maple Tree is the lack of remote - it has everything else.
All you need is a y adapter to have two outputs! Audio Quest makes real nice ones. I recommend the Quicksilver only because that's what I own and think Mike makes outstanding gear.
How about a Cary SLP03? It should have everything you need.

***Cary dealer disclaimer***
Second the Eastern Electric Avant recommendation. It is a Giant killer. I can't believe how good it is. Of course I have not heard everything but I can't imagine anything under 3 grand (it's listed at 1400.00 new) that is better. Good luck.
Just found a Jolida Fusion with Mk 2 upgrades, retailed for $2200 which I found used at a huge reduction, much less than the Avant, , so bought it. EE avant was top of my list till I found this bargain.
Will let you know!! Thank you for all your help.
Springbok, I own a Fusion and enjoy it very much. Please let us know what you think of the MK2 version.
Springbok, I too would like to hear what you think of the Fusion with MK2 upgrade; please share your impressions.

Schubert, do you have direct listening experience with both preamps? If so, please share that. Thanks.
Schubert, that speaks volumes then ... especially if it was a real apples-to-apples comparison. That is, if you had the same unit that Springbok just got (SB10 correct me if I'm wrong) which is the upgraded Jolida. According to Wally over at Underwood HiFi, the Level 2 Mod puts the Fusion preamp on par with anything in the $5K range. Also what made me take notice is the modification designer's connection to Sonic Frontier - a well regarded brand. If that is far inferior to the EE Avant, it is really saying something.
Maybe the Mk 2 sounds better than the basic fusion. I'll certainly let you know how the Mk 2 sounds, Strateahed
I too am anxious to hear if you actually heard he Fusion Level 2 upgrade.
Walter doesn't usually hype. He's pretty blunt.
Springbok I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the fusion as I have been looking for a good tube pre with remote as well.