Best Tube Amp For Sonus Faber? Or Pass XA-100.5? $6-7,500 Budget, Purchasing Used.

As the title says, I have a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica III's that I am more than pleased with, for which I am trying to determine the best available amplifier, preferably tube. Of course, there are always budget limitations and my budget for this amp would be $6-7,500, and I would be buying used to maximize purchasing power.

Based on a lot of research, and quite a few auditions at brick and mortar stores, various home systems, Axpona, etc. I'm honestly not sure if there are any truly exceptional tube amplifiers available within that budget that meet my needs. These speakers need 100wpc tubed, or 200 wpc solid state, into 4 ohms to really open up and perform. 

If, in the end, there are no really great tubed options, I've always heard that the Pass Labs XA-100.5's were probably the optimal choice in solid state for former tube lovers. I would also appreciate any thoughts on that option from owners. 
nightfall
jmcgrogan2 said:06-19-2017 8:09pm
Are you a member on any audio forum where I could PM you

You can PM members on Audiogon.

If I had known that, I would have PM'ed you previously! Now if I could just find the way to do that.
I discovered how you can PM here. Thanks. PM's sent.

To everyone else, thanks for all of your valuable and insightful information, it has all been helpful in my arriving at a final decision on what is an extremely important purchase for me.

In the end, due to its far newer design, Sentry circuit, Continuous Automatic Bias Adjustment, overall reliability, and it VAC heritage of sound, I have made an offer, and will be purchasing a VAC Signature 200IQ. 
Sonus Faber matches very well with Goldmund amplifiers. Goldmund is fast, clean and wideband. That should give you the idea of what kind of amps to look for. Pass XA is smooth, warm and relaxed  sound. Try to hunt for any of the older model Goldmund. It is a super match.

Nightfall congrats on your VAC purchase.

But going back to the Pass for a moment to humor me about my own future purchase possibilities, was the xa60.5 really not powerful enough? Is it your room size or your speaker load that simply demands more amp? Reason I ask is because I switch between my x250.5 class AB 250 wpc and the Aleph 5 class A 60wpc stereo. There is a difference in these 2 amps, but because my room size is small either one works fine in their own way, but with different characteristics and pros/cons. Just curious because I have considered trying the xa60.5 and always wondered if they would have enough oomph to totally replace my x250.5 in the slam department. The xa100.5 are an option too, but I live in Houston TX and heat is a major concern. Just going from a single box stereo amp to 2 monoblocks is concern enough for me; that’s why I eyeball the 60.5 over the 100.5 as a compromise.