Best tube amp choice for Focal Electra 1038 Be

Hi,
I spent quite some time reading recommendation on what is the best amplifier for the Focal Electra 1038 Be speakers. Looks like that the first choice of most, who own these speakers or listened to them is Pass Lab. What about tube amplifiers, separates or integrated? I understand that to buy used/mint power and pre Pass amp I have to spent here on Audiogon about 7K (XA 30.5 + XP-10). I have to spent about the same amount for highly recommended INT-30A. So if this is my budget for tubes, what would you recommend?
My listening room is 15 by 12. My current amp is integrated LFD and the reason why I want to switch to something else is slightly fuzzy highs. I want them to be a little bit more forward and detailed. I listen mostly to acoustic jazz, blues and chamber music.
Recommendations on speaker cables will be appreciated also.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.
vad58

Showing 2 responses by bmwmcab

The Accuphase can be a little pricey. I believe the E550/E560 is a very capable integrated. Luxman has 2 class A integrated's. The L550A and the L590AX. If you can stretch it, the L590AX is a really good amp. All these integrated amps sound very tube like.