Post removed 
I used a Tru-lift on my LP12, worked for awhile, but tweaked the suspension and only worked if I kept adjusting it. Became a PITA. Then I got a Kuzma Stabi S, finally, with the aid of a VPI magic brick, I was able to get it mounted to the height needed and solidly. Still, I could not keep the trigger adjusted properly. Another PITA. So, I got a Little Frwd lifter. The magnet in the bottom was not strong enough to keep it positioned correctly. Argh !!  

I went to my local ACE hrdw and found a small pkg of 8 round magnets the perfect size of the base, and with a small sliver of 3M foil tape, to keep it from sliding off of the magnet. The Little Frwd works perfectly and stays in the proper position.

The Little Frwd's trigger is pre-set, the shaft is milled to a finer fitting tolerance. Very easy to adjust, even to my tapered Kuzma arm.

Glad that I stayed after getting a tonearm lifter. Now, that I have the Little Frwd positioned and working perfectly, I can start my 45 rpm project. That is; I have 52- 45 rpm albums that are great, but never played. Every 2, sometimes 3 songs, you need to get up and flip the record over. Hardly seems worth it.

My project, is to record the albums to DAT tapes. I am not sure why DAT didn't catch on, but for my purpose now, It is perfect. Recorded to DAT tapes. You can change to the song that you want to listen to quickly. There is no tape hiss, even without dolby b. Dare I say it, we know it is supposed to be impossible, but vinyl recorded to DAT tape, sounds better than the vinyl. As I get more through this project, I will probably have more to say about SQ. We will just have to wait and see.

Anybody that can add information or comments on this, is welcome to do so
At one time Express Machining (the company in San Jose, CA that makes the excellent aftermarket parts for Rega tables and arms) was making a real nice end-of-play tone arm lifter appropriately named The Lift. It was offered in chrome and gold originally, and later black. I have both a chrome and black one that were never installed on a table, perhaps I'll list them here on Audiogon. My three arms all have cueing devices, and I don't need the arm to be raised automatically at the end of each LP side. I coulda used one when I was a kid; I use to fall asleep with my Koss Pro 4AA headphones on, and would wake up in the morning with sweaty, aching ears, and the sound of the stylus scratching against the perimeter of the LP's center label!