Best tonearm for AirTight PC-1

I have an SME V rewired with Magnan Vi internal wire. It sound very balanced but wonder if I could get better match in terms of faster/tighter bas. I don´t know compliance of cartridge therefore this question.
I belive that thickness of wire affects resistance towards movements of arm. The thinner the better and Magnan is very thin.
Rumour tells that Breuer/Brinkman might improve due to almost zero resistance in movement of arm. I like to think that magnetic antiforce is superior to other technique and also ability to adjust zero play in bearings of these tonearms.
BTW it´s on a Raven One wich stands on Infinite Elemente Pagode Master Reference (good isolator).
Now question, will there be worthy noteable difference in sound with existing table. I have never heard other tonearms than SME range.
I listen mostly to blues,jazz and classic.
Roomsize, aproximately 20 m2
Appreciate Your opinions.

My system:
Merlin VSMx, Velodyne-DD10, Preamp CJ-CT5, Phono Jadis DPMC, Main Amps Jadis JA30, tuner Magnum Dynalab MD90T,
Meridian 588 CD-player. Cables Siltech Classic MKII/Acoustic Zen Silver II. Raven One/SME V/PC-1, Transparent PowerIsolator MM for JA30:s, Transparent Reference PC for CT5, Acoustic Zen Gargantua II PC for DPMC. Rest of PC:s is Chris Venhaus Flavour4 with Furutech/Oyaide connectors.

Many Thanks!
clabe

Showing 1 response by thesaint519

Can you give me your thoughts on the performance of the transparent power isolated unit you have in your system, pls? I'm considering replacing my which is great power company 1200 c with one.