Best thread poster for 2001?

Who is the best thread poster for 2001. There have been some great posts during 2001. There seem to about 20 to 25 people who do a lot of the posting. All seem to have a great love of audio and a lot on knowledge and respect for others opinions. My vote would go to cfb.
rivercitylad

Showing 1 response by subaruguru

Wish my memory for names was better, so I'll just thank you all for helping me navigate my way to building a reference system that is continuing to change my life.
I hit 1/2 century this year, and am seeing my tiny used-Subie business drop precipitously as many folks are lured by low-interest schemes for new cars, so I'm trying really hard to give myself permission to let go of the grindstone a bit and both listen to music (live as well) and pound my Steinway more. I bought sheet music for all of the Beethoven variations, sonatas, and even the Liszt etudes (what masochism!) while on vacation last week. Should keep me busy at least past the end of the two-channel era, eh?
Thanks especially to Ken, Sugarbrie, RedKiwi, Sean, Kelly, BobC, and a multitude of others in our menagerie.
A Better 2002 to All! Ernie