Best SUT For Van Den Hul Crimson Stradivarius cartridge

Please suggest a SUT For Van Den Hul Crimson Stradivarius cartridge.
I currently own a Ypsilon MC26L Ypsilon VPS 100 Phonostage.

However the highs are high. Since the cart is putting out 0.95 mV, it may be overdriving the phono stage as MC26L has 26 amplification ratio.

Even the lowest amplification ratio Ypsilon MC10 is recommended for carts 0.4-0.6 mV. 

I am not sure if there are SUTs with 5 amplification ratio.
kanchi647
I heard magic today!!
I set up Ikeda Kai with MC26L, VPS100 and used smartractor and Analogmagik to setup the cartridge.
It was pure magic.
The best setup I heard so far!! (my sound memory is not that great!!)
I would like to thank @fsonicsmith for letting me listen to his system which encouraged me to go for that magic.
I am thrilled for you and for me. For me that you were not too pissed off at my dismissive post above. I suspect that Dave of Intactaudio is right about what went wrong with your previous attempt at using an SUT but we still have no insight as to what went wrong with all of your previous attempts to get good sound. The alignment only accounts for the very last 5-10% and as I have told you many times-most times you can slam your cartridge all the way forward and as long as you have VTF, azimuth, and SRA correct, you will get very good sound. So forgive me if I doubt that the alignment software is what got you over the hurdle. 
I continue to think that your Cary preamp must be part of your previous problems. I continue to think that the IC's from phono stage to phono pre must be top-tier. You may be getting great sound now but how will you be feeling about the sound two months from now with continued listening? 
At the level of price you are working with it is a shame not to use component synergy to your advantage rather than working against it. 
But truly, I am still thrilled for you that your efforts have finally begun to pay off. 
Kanchi, I don’t know why this is some sort of revelation. Even you in your opening post suggested that the MC26 might be a bad match for your new cartridge. I’m glad Dave and fsonic joined in to nudge you into proving it for yourself. The pathway for a permanent cure, if you want to continue to use the high output vdh, is now laid out before you.
@lewm i always knew that VDH is a poor combination with MC26L. Which is why I asked which was the best SUT.
then I went on and learned about impedance matching, what exactly it means, etc
i had email exchanges with Dave who even sent me different data how SUTs work..
I even experimented with changing the input loading and output loading..
I am learning and having fun!!
@fsonicsmith even though your post sounded dismissive, your intentions behind the post was for me the get the best sound out of my system..
when I met you, my skill and audio knowledge was let’s say 1, now I have come a long way.
of-course I spoke to many you referred me and learned form many on the way..
I learned about room acoustics, made my own diffusers and absorbers.. I will compare mine to still points in the future..
I learned a heck of a lot about cable design, material, dielectrics and terminations.. experimented and made my own DIY ICs, speaker cables and power cables..
I also ran 3 dedicated 20amp lines..
that’s my personality, learn and improve!!