Best SS AMP for B&W nautilus 802

I was using a Mcintosh MC-352 to drive the 802's until I sold it some time ago. So I am out in the market looking for another AMP.

Which AMP is the BEST match for these speakers, kindly also describe the sound characterstic if possible.

BTW: I heard them with Classe CAM-350 and ML-335 and I prefered the CAM-350, very natural, life-like and open presentation.

Thanks
sahotas
I heard the Plinius 102 on the B&W 802Ns and they sounded very good, with an ARC LS-25 MKII and ARC CD-3 player. I just bought a Pass X-250 to go with my B&W matirx 803 series II and they sound excellent. The Pass was very smooth and refinded sounding which I wanted more of from my system. I have heard the Classe and Krell amps with B&Ws and they both sound very good, typical sound from each if you read the reviews of each you will know what I am saying.

Happy Listening

Peter
Mac was nice, but not the ultimate word in transparency, and dynamics, a bit laid back and somewhat dark.

Bass was best with ML followed by Mac and finally Classe.

I felt highs were tipped off with Mac.

Overall to my ears, Classe was a winner. Each of these AMP are great and have there own merits.
I used to have classe 350 mate with my 802 until I listened to Cary v12 mono. I end up selling my classe and bought the Cary. Big improvement! more highs, mids and base. well satisfied.
If you don't mind me intuding, how do you feel the 352 stacked up to the Classe and ML335?