best speakers what do you think

focal 1038 be or sonus faber venere s..... what do you think ?
128x128seb7772
IMO, if you are going to spend $7K, you owe it to yourself to audition the Legacy Audio Signature SE.  I can't find a better OVERALL speaker at that price.  Air Motion ribbon tweeters, dedicated mid driver, and two 10" woofers for 22Hz bass extension.  Of course, at $10K, the Legacy Focus SE knocks it out of the park.
smitchem1,

Try the PSB Imagine T3's! You will forget about the other two! 😉
And your option is based on the reviews or you have actually compared all three in the same system?
For less than $7K you can easily find a mint Alto Utopias so why bother with 1038 be..... YMHO
Take your amplifier to a store that will allow you to listen to several speakers.  If you have the opportunity , try the Monitor Audio line.  I have a 40w/channel Mystere' amp and although my speakers are supposed to get 100-200 watts the Mystere powers them very well.  

Don't ask so much opinion as the only thing that matters is how they sound to you.  Make sure you are listening to as pure a source as possible and bring your own software.  

Enjoy the journey...

jhv
To "Plutos"...

Yes... the Wavetouch GT's / Anteros use the AMT tweeter - which I find sounds better than most others - pristine, life-like, spacious, extended highs, with superb clarity and definition, without the brittle, brilliance of beryllium, etc. 

While I have other speakers with great highs that use other tweeters (e.g.  quasi-ribbon, Seas Excell Millennium, etc.) in the right design, nothing beats the AMT's.  

And... yes... I have the GT's and Anteros, not because of their stellar appearance... but... because of their stellar sound.

It direct comparisons to others, such as the Avantgarde's, etc., the GT's and Anteros sound as good, or better... for a fraction of the price.