Best speakers for HT usage?

Hey guys!

Currently rocking ML Ethos as LR and ESL C18 center....its been 3 years w/ these Ethos, so thinking of trying either bigger panels, or another speaker that will match well w/ the center. I'm primarily movies and gaming, decent size room with openings. SUb wise, I'm good...so just seeing what options/thoughts there are for tower speakers out there? I'm not opposed to keeping what I got or staying w/ ML brand, just curious if any movie/gaming posters on here have found something they love. 
128x128ethos4lyfe
What's the problem matching your center?  Do you like wide dynamic range? As in explosively loud?
Oh, I guess I'm talking sonically - I hvaen't mixed brands before, I've been led to believe that you want the frontstage to all match brandwise? But maybe not as important as I thought?
I would say $5-6K max after I sell my Ethos speakers. I do some music as well, but primarily HT. So something thats good all round, but great for movies. If that makes sense. Or if it exists! LOL
I would recommend Definitve Technology towers. I have older Def Tech speakers for my HT. They are ok for music, but they are great for HT. The BP-9060 has a built in sub. This I believe is one of their current models. Just some food for thought.