Best speakers for a small room

Hello all, I'm looking for recommendations for best speakers for a small room. Room is 125 square feet with 10 foot ceiling. 10k budget.  Ideas?

128x128jazzguy1958

Check out Aerial 5T bookshelf speakers!  These speakers are front ported so you can use them against a wall if desired.  A well balanced sound!  Price is around $4K.  Read the online reviews!

What would probably be one of your best values and certainly the most fun, would be to build two 8 foot tall line arrays with 3" drivers.   That would be something like 24 drivers/side for a total of 48 drivers.  This one at the link is about $12 each.

You do that and add a couple of decent powered subs and a miniDSP DDRC24 active crossover.  That would be an awesome system in your little room.   And you could probably build the whole project and be done for less than $3k.  Take the other $7k and go to Europe for a week or so.

I had the Triangle Comete 40th for a few months. I loved it to bits and I think it's arguably the best bookshelf speakers for $2-2.5K you can buy now and even better than most in $3-4K range. 

I upgraded to Cabasse Riga. It's 3 three times the price but in every aspect superior to the Comete and equally addictive to listen to. 

The other two options under 10K for bookshelves that really warrant serious considerations are AudioVector R1 Arrete and Yamaha NS3000. I listened to both and they are very fun to listen to and are definitely flagship quality. 

I've not heard many floorstanders yet, but I remembered being impressed with Amphion Argon 7LS.