BEST SPEAKERS AT A REASONABLE PRICE

Im curious what you guys recommend for speakers at a reasonable price. floor standing and center.      cheaper kef, svs, klipsch, what?         i was looking at them three     not looking to spend a ton but dont want to go super cheap.     can someone give me some recomendations for midddle priced speakers.  dont want to spend over 2500 for 2 floor standing id say       let me know your thoughts please.        going to use a svs subwoofer and FOR NOW onkyo tx-nr809 receiver      HELP PLEASE       THANK YOU 
128x128tblanka
Have you had any speakers you have liked or heard any you like ? If so what are they 
I liked the svs pinnacles in the store.     I own 2 of the last 3 klipsch series.    Was pissed when they came out so quickly w same speaker dif stand for the bottom n more modern look.   That sound a ton better too        i wss glancing at the kef q series.    I think its the q series.     Just not sure what to do.       Looking for dif opinions 
At about 2k for used Tekton Double Impacts. Muuuuchhh better than anything else out there in that price range IMO. 
From what I’ve read, Tekton owns this segment. But can’t go wrong with KEF, B&W, etc. Also, Tannoy has a new tower for $1100 that looks very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYuQnZbVeaw
HNY!