Best speakers 5k 10 k

Lets hear  it..only new. Soundstage and imaging most important. 
nyaudio98
Another vote for
Legacy Audio CaliberXD with Wavelet. If you can stretch and find a pair used Aeris with Wavelet or Focus XD also with Wavelet are killer choices!
@essentialaudio I've heard several Ryan demos using Aurilac streamers and Vincent Audi amp/preamp combo at quite a few shows.  I spent a lot of time in their rooms because I like their reps and I dig the sound.  Most people at the show described the top end a bit extended and a little hot, but in the best way possible.  I actually enjoy it.  Not strident or shouty in any way.  

I have to conclude that this must very system dependent, because some reviewers had called Ryan speakers neutral, while other have commented that they are anything but. All positive reviews on both sides. Many people describe the top end similarly. Not in a negative way, I definitely plan on adding some Ryan speakers and GR research DIY gear into my collection this year.  
If you found them a little hot, I'd be looking at other things in the system causing that, such as cabling.
Ryan was using Cardas cabling in a lot of their demos.  Make of that what you will.