Best Speaker under 31 inches tall

I want to put a speaker on top of the refrigerator...Its 31.5 inches to the ceiling...I'm running Gershman RX 20 for
my main speakers..Any suggestion would be appreciated.
tony194444
Post removed 
Tony, I had Genesis speakers throughout the 80's and loved them. They're what got me into hi fi. They were made in New England I recall. There's a guy keeping them alive and bought all the spare parts from the manufacturer. If you do a Google search you can find it along with all the specs of the different speaker models. 

Living in New Hampshire you have http://www.fidelisav.com who I heard tonight might have my new pair of Harbeth Super HL5 Plus in Tiger Ebony. These would fit on top of your fridge although that's a lot of money to spend for speakers to place on top of your fridge.
I would recommend JBL Jubals as they are the  tastiest  looking short speakers ever made..  I would store my bamboo steamer next to it to finish off the aesthetics. Then figure out a way to add a 4th receiver into the mix to really get make that kitchen sing.  Maybe mount some Pioneer 6x9s in some some frying pans for the full culinary experience......  If only Kenmore had a matching speaker for the ultimate kitchen/

all laughs aside try to find some old JBL..... Jubal is a serious speaker that fits your dimensions if this is really a serious thread. 
I would be concerned about the refrigerator if it has an ice maker. I had placed a speaker on my refrigerator once and when the ice maker turned on, which happens automatically especially after I have been drinking martini's, it seems that the flow of water through the fridge caused an anomaly to the sound which I would have some difficulty describing. 
I am sorry what was the question again, where is Wolf when I need him.