Best Speaker to use with Arcam AVR300?

Hello All, I recently purchased an Arcam AVR300 and would like any input on what speakers would sound best with this receiver. All of you who own an Arcam, let me know what speakers you're using and how you like the combo. Thanks!
denon53

Showing 1 response by scottshannon

This is one great forum! And just keeps getting better! I really cant help but chime in. To Krellm7: If these forums are full of such ignorance, why do you bother wasting your time reading them? Oh, I guess it is just too humorous for you to stop? Do us all a favor, and stick to EBAY!
Back to the question at bay, speakers are like colors and everyone has their favs. Their are many,many good ones as well. One that fits the price, room and electronics well that has not been mentioned yet is the new Silver line from Monitor Audio-one of "the other" English companies that make GREAT speakers...That are affordable. I own the Gold's(a bit more expensive) with a B&K reciever but am getting ready to try an Arcam reciever as well...I think they truely compete with speakers that are much more expensive. (My last pair of speakers were Talon Khorus's (17k)....Just FYI