Best Speaker cable in the $400.00-$500.00 range for 2 meters

I currently have a Rogue Audio Magnum power amp, Rogue Preamp, Triton 5 speakers with 2 SVS subwoofers,
and a Cary Audio CD player. My current speaker cable is by Discovery Cable. Looking to upgrade my cable and
was recommended the Nordost White Lightening which retails for $377.00 a pair for 2 meters and the Nordost Purple Flare, both in the Leif family of Nordost for $500.00 per pair  for 2 meters. In short my budget is
 $500.00 per pair. If there is any other cable that can be recommended in my price range that my be superior
 I would appreciate any suggestions.  Looking for the best use of the $500.00.
128x128kjl1065
kjl1065 and jkl35:
How would you describe the discovery cable you are currently using?  I am considering a cable change and am looking for a neutral yet open sound. I understand Discovery cable is quite good overall.

Old model Cerious Tech Cables, Teo audio game changer 2m used, they showed up for $400 at times.used Audioquest cables as well...
Big +1 @mayoradamwest -- you really need to give us some idea of what you're looking to improve upon or at least what aspects of sound reproduction are most important to you or you're just going to get a mishmash of random recommendations that may or may not match with your personal preferences. 
Go to Madisound online .Supra from Sweden topcables is around a awg11
use a 5- 9s purity Copper over 200 strands and each indiividual strand  is Tin plated to eliminate oxidation , as well as microarching  according to their engineering guide between strands .this method has been used for decades in Europe. It sounds very good I just rewired my Loudspeaker with this .it also twists the  wires in ahelex withCotton string on 2sides for antivibration then an outer thin plastic outer  type jacket. For around $400. This has won Many awards in Europe ,but speaking of this top model.