Best song for immediate impact when presenting or testing?

I, as most of you, have my regular tunes that I play or listen to when trying out a new system or playing music for friends. My current starter is 'Feels like Rain' by Aaron Neville. It engages me immediately because I love it so, but it is also very well recorded and has a bass voice doing backup which in the right system has a real visceral impact.

I was at an Audio shop recently, listening to my standards, and wanted to show the sales consultant a piece that he might not have heard. I played 'Golden Rust' off the Miles Gurtu album. After about 30 seconds, he pulled out his device and added the song to his favorites. I asked why did he add so quickly, and he said that the opening electronica had a three dimensional stereophonic quality that made a remarkable impression right off the bat. I paraphrase lightly; that was his comment.

What pieces do you play of any genre that have an immediate impact, especially for people listening to a good system for the first time?
128x128cmjones
"The Way I Walk"   Robert Gordon

"Sweet Dreams"   Patsy Cline"
Save the Last Dance for Me"   Aaron Neville"
Here in the Dark"   Taj Mahal featuring Eric Clapton
I always ask visitors what they would like to hear first. If they don’t have a preference - Styles by Ben Liebrand. The whole album is first class in all aspects.There are plenty of suggestions provided by you all for me to chase down and listen to now too.Great idea for a post! Thanks!
Veela - several different ones but Rameses works well
Clark Richard - Red Robin
Talking Heads- Burning Down the House
Gotye- Eyes Wide Open
Copeland- Appalachian Spring
Hands down..10cc Feel the Benefit Parts 1, 2 and 3 ... it hits all the notes and then some... on the Deceptive Bends Album.