Best single-malt Scotch...

I have to give credit to Redwiki for the inspiration to start this thread. Yes, certain malts better compliment certain music or certain moods. Of the fifteen or so different malts in my cabinet right now, my favorites are: Aberlour "Antique", similar to the popular Macallan, but not as syrupy; a bit drier, light hearted and less complicated; great with Mozart and Brubeck. Mortlach "Limited Edition" cask strength. Powerful, smoky, mysterious. Great with Bartok, Berg and late 'Trane. Loch Morar 25 yr old. Incredibly complex and intense, with a hint of honey and flowers. Great with Poulenc, Stravinsky and Bill Evans. Any other single-malt aficionados out there?
frogman
Had another look at this great thread and I would like to add Glenkinchie 12 year old, clean, fresh, floral and grassy. A great aperatif as it does not kill the buds before a good wine. Also do not forget the Woodford Reserve, I always get a bottle when in the USA.
Lagavulin 16 still does it for me, and it is just $43. a bottle here in OKC.. I do drink less of it out of state..