Best Silver ICs under 300?

From all the posts I've seen it looks like all silver wiring is the way for me to go (EVo amp, tube pre-amp, Talon Audio Khites, etc...). I need a lot of wire and can't afford the high-end wires, so what's a reasonable man to do if he wants detailed, musically envolving sound? What's the best silver cable at real-world prices?
kevint

Showing 1 response by lak

For the past 8 years, (probably longer) I have used Silver Audio (4.0, Hyacinth, and Appassionata) interconnects, I consider them to be very good interconnects and I am happy with them. At a friend’s suggestion, for the heck of it, I demoed the Mapleshade Double Helix interconnect and Digital cable. Although they don’t look like much or cost a fortune, my jaw dropped to the floor. I still need to do another day or two of testing however I am very impressed! The sound is very clean and detailed, starts and stops quickly and really lets the texture of the music through. I am using Cary 2A3 SE monoblocks, or Conrad Johnson Premier 11-A amp, Cary 94 preamp, Bel Canto Dac-1.1, Wadia #20 Transport, Klipsck KLF 30 Tower speakers and Silver Audio Symphony 48 speaker cables. I’m not saying that Mapleshade is the way to go for everyone however it’s something to consider and one has to hear it for themselves to believe it. I hope this is helpful.