BEST ROCK SONG EVER ! ! !

Vote for one, or enter your suggestion:

Rolling Stones: Jumpin’ Jack Flash

Sympathy for the Devil

Led Zeppelin: Black Dog

Rock & Roll

The Eagles: Hotel California
insearchofprat
It's fun to see the various styles you guys are attracted to.  Some like it snappy & quick in the style of the Ramones.  Some like it at a medium tempo with some sincere guy wailing above it all, and with a big guitar solo during the break.  Some want it to be based on runt-a-tunt-a blues triplets.

As for me, I just can't make up my mind.  Is history's top rock song "Maid in Heaven" by Be Bop Deluxe?  "Heartbreak Hotel" by Elvis?   "God Save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols?  David Bowie's "Cracked Actor?"  "Sheena  is a Punk Rocker" or "I Wanted Everything" by the Ramones?  "Friction" by Television?  "Under my Thumb" or "Satisfaction" by the Stones?  "Tutti Fruiti" by Little Richard?
Maybe...... Traffic- Low spark of the high heeled boys....or Blind Faith- Do What U Like. Or Santana -Taboo (3rd album) Or a SRV song or Allman Bros- Whipping post ...Its too hard of a question!!!!
EVERY radio station in the USA does the SAME Top 500 Rock songs every July 4th.weekend & EVERY year for the past 30 years the #1 has been the EXACT SAME SONG,Stairway To Heaven...Even Rolling Stone mag.agrees...
Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
Creep - Radiohead
Heroes - David Bowie
Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd