Best Retailer Youve Done Business With?

Not a Top Ten Thread this time. But lets hear it for the Audio Dealers that are truly deserving and go that extra mile for your dollar. These people never get enough credit for all their hard work.
ferrari

Showing 1 response by buylowsellhigh180f

Audio Perfection is the worst!!!!!!! I wish I could remember the name of the guy I dealt with but I think I have repressed the painful memory of his obnoxious, insecure little mind. Those guys are the kind of guys who give audio a bad name and are largely responsible for the lack of mass market acceptance and commercial success of the sector. They looked at me and spoke to me like a homeless person who had just wandered into the Ritz hotel. I admit I am jeans and t-shirt kind of guy but I work at home and trade commodities. I have 3 dedicated rooms at home -- one for playing the piano and listening simultaneously, one asymmetrical sate of the art 2 channel room and one for home theatre. I have easily spent over $500,000 on equipment alone in the last couple of years. I was considering a major revamping of one of my systems when I went into Audio Perfection but was so offended by their arrogant attitudes that I WOULDN"T BUY A FUSE FROM AUDIO PERFECTION IF IT WAS SATURDAY NIGHT, MY SYSTEM WAS MISSING ONE CHANNEL AND I WAS HOPING TO ENTERTAIN DINNER GUESTS WITH MY STEREO. I hope you guys are reading this and maybe you will learn and change your ways. In the mean time, why don't you get some therapy to feel better about yourself. Working as a waiter in a pretentious restaurant would be a better career match for your skill set.