Best progressive rock album side

My intent is to seek albums which I may not own from the recommendations of you all. I ranked best sides of progressive rock albums on vinyl that I own and came up with the following list. I don't want it to undermine anything else that an artist has created. I love it all but as far as start to finish on one side this is what I came up with.

#1: Supper's Ready

#2: Terrapin Station

#3: Atom Heart Mother

#4 The Court of the King Crimson

#5 Echoes

Of course there are many more. Some may not be complete sides like Atom Heart Mother but the intent of the artisan was to make it a complete side. I had a very hard time deciding between #1 and #2. Both are very worthy in my mind.

ricmci

Two more for consideration, each are side two:

Golden Earring, Moontan (US version)

Kansas, Leftoverture

Rush - Hemispheres

Rush - 2112

Yes - Close to the Edge

Yes - Fragile

Dream Theater - Images and words

Pink Floyd - Animals

Pink Floyd - Wish you were here

etc, etc, etc,..........................................

I’m not sure how "progressive rock" is defined.

1). If it includes "psychedelic folk-rock", I suggest "On the Shore" by Trees.

2).  I’m pleased to see "In the land of Grey and Pink" by Caravan appear on the list. I haven’t thought of that album since the underground radio station days of the late 1960s (where I was delighted to listen to it in the studios of Phoenix’s KDKB/KCAC under auspicious circumstances many times).

3).  If "progressive rock" extends to early Mothers, I’d add "We’re Only in it for the Money" or "Uncle Meat".

4).  Maybe the term can be stretched to cover "It’s a Beautiful Day" side 2.

5). Finally, I would be absolutely remiss to overlook "Balaclava" by Pearls Before Swine". It may be the pinnacle of progressive rock as I understand the term.

Anyway, very interesting discussion and thanks for starting it!

@kacomess - somebody else who knows 'Pearls Before Swine'! I don't think I'd call them prog as much as Tom Rapp seemed more like the more surrealistic Dylan stuff. Their first album, 'One Nation Underground', is also excellent... 

I'm a big fan of Caravan and the whole Canterbury scene as well... Actually got to see them in Berkeley in the late 70's....

Zappa's early stuff on Verve is by far my favorite of his...