Best preamp combination with Hegel H30?

Hi guys, wondering if you have any experience matching this great amp with the right preamp?
I am considering.
Hegel P30
Classe CP 800
Mcintosh C500
Pass XP25

Your inputs highly appreciated.
thanks
128x128mountainsong
Excellent power amp. I am sure the P30 is a good match sonic wise, but try it to see if the remote volume step size is ok with you and no L/R balance if you need that. The BHK pre might be another option as well.
Thank you for your advice. The P30 is great but the volume control jump to fast for my taste. The BHK with mofets and excellent design plus headphone amp it seems as an amazing piece of gear.
Thanks 
My Hegel H30 is gone.  It's a great amp.  It worked beautifully with my Macintosh C1000 and also with my ARC REF6.  I am now using a Pass 350.8 amp and both preamps are great matches.  

Wondering how compares the pass 350.8 vs H30?
I think that both preamps you mentioned are out my realistic budget. But thanks a lot.
Yesterday I tried a PS audio BKH and I was really impressed.
Thank you.

Hello,

Concerning the Hegel P 30, mentionned at the beginning of this post, there is a very sharp rise in volume around 10 o’clock on the volume, so it can be difficult to set up the volume with accuracy (too low or to loud). furthermore when you push up the volume with the rolling button, you can hear a slight distorsion in the loudspeaker.

The P30 is a good machine, but in my opinion, at its level of price it's not acceptable to have these defects.