Best pre-amp match for Sonance Sonamp 2120T MKII

I bought this amp at an estate sale this summer along with an FM tuner for $60. I never had separate components before but wanted to experiment and find a complimentary pre-amp. I'm matching this system with a pair of Sonus Faber Concerto Speakers. Does anyone have an opinion on what would be a good match?
Thank you.
J.A.M.
jam711
Those amps are more for multizone applications. Typically, an amp like that would be paired with an in wall, ceiling or even an outdoor speaker. Its a good quality product, but I don't know if it would be the best choice for your Sonus Faber speakers in a main system. Before you invest any real money, maybe see if you can try it first with some lossless files on an iPod, or even a computer. Try to get an idea if it can approach what you are already using. Also, those type of amps sometimes have gain controls right on the amp. If so, just plug a CD player directly into it. Just be sure to have the gain all the way off at first and bring it up slowly until you reach a good listening volume.