Best Power cords for Clayton M300 & Bob Carver 305

Hi All.

Looking for suggestion on best types of power cords that can match 2 different types of Amps.

I have the following:

Clayton Audio M300 Mono Blocks and the Bob Carver Black Beauty.

I been researching into Triode Wire Labs, Lessloss budget is approx 500 dollars per cord.
dragon_vibe

Showing 1 response by sps55

I can't speak for the Carver 305 but I also own and love the Clayton M300. Currently using the 2nd best power cable I've ever heard the HiDiamond P3. I was so impressed with the P3 I have rewired most of my system with HiDiamond cables.
The process they use is unique in the cable industy and the results I believe are the most honest and natural sounding cables made.I hate To use the term sounding cables, because what makes the HiDiamonds special is they get out of the way and allow you to hear more fully the potential of your gear.So they have less of a sound of thier own. If you should have a interest in the P3 let me know as I have 2 P4 coming (that is thier new and 3 times as expensive power cable) so I will have a couple of P3 available for sale in a week or so.
Also if you could find some PS audio ac12 at a really good price they work well with the M300. Not up to what the HI Diamonds do ,but thier ok.