Best power cord for amp??

Just bought an Audio Research VT-100MKII. I need some suggestion for power cords. Please advise. Thanks
kuro2804
Essence Pro-Flo $300.00 added to my CAT pre was like one notch up in performance. Almost as good as their $500. cord. The CAT people love this cord for the cost and sound. They used it at the last show in their demo room.
shunyata-powersnakes. ther're the best on everything.the only cable that you actually hear more detail in every frequency range.look on the net and you'll see all these other high dollar cables for sale[cheap]that's because they have powersnakes now.email the sellers of these cables and you'll see.
I have tried twelve different power cords on both my amplifiers and CD player and I advise you to not believe that anyone else can tell you what is absolutely best for your application and tastes. I was astounded at both how much difference the after- market cords improve the sound vs. stock cords, and how much difference there is between different brands. Personally, I'm hooked on shunyata research powersnakes. Check out the new sidewinder, which will be available late next week. It should be a great performer. Call my friend Paul at The Cable Company- you can borrow different cords from the lending library, and you'll love the professional, friendly, service. Good luck.
I am sold on the powersnakes. The black mamba is very good and an incrediable improvement for the money but the cobra is a several magnitudes better. I'm afraid to hear the king cobra.
Tjreed is correct. They do all sound different. You will do yourself a disservice if you do not try a Powersnake in your system. It's rare to see a used one here @ the Audiogon because they are magnificent. The only time you see one is when someone is upgrading to a higher snake. Good luck in your search. Shunyata is the only way to go...