Best Power Cord for a Classe CA 2300

....without getting into all of this and all of that about power cords......opinions on the best power cord for this amp ! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you
garebear

Showing 3 responses by tpreaves

There is no definitive "best" of anything. There are way too many variables involved. The "best" you can hope for is to find something that works well in your system. You can then say it's the "best" for you until you find something you think is better !!!!
09-19-12: Garebear
Tpreaves - did you even read my thread before you went off on your usual rant here on Audiogon ???? ....I said without getting into all of this and that about power cords....this isn't my first rodeo and blah, blah about being the best in one is not good in another, that's been well played out here on Audiogon...all I wanted was a couple of ideas....once again, you added nothing to the op thread. So, do YOU have any ideas on some good power cords for Classe amps ????...and I WILL take it from there.
Yes, I read your question. I said nothing at all about the this and that of power cords. What "rant" are you referring to? I do have some ideas, but they certainly aren't about power cords.