Best Power cable around/prefer under $300....

I’m looking for the best Power Cable for a Parasound A21 amp.
I would like to stay below $300 because I feel any aftermarket cable would be a huge upgrade compared to stock.I would really like to hear what you all think! 
I am considering the following,

Shunyata Research Venom HC V2 Power Cable. $298
AUDIOQUEST - NRG-4 15A IEC Power Cable. $180
AUDIOQUEST - Monsoon Power Cable $329 
NORDOST - Blue Heaven Power Cable $219
NORDOST - Red Dawn LS Power Cord $384
AUDIENCE FORTE F3 POWERCHORD - POWER CORD $143.
matt00

Showing 3 responses by lak

@matt00, I chose the Mega strictly based upon the suggestions of other Audiogon members that have heard the various AC power cords that Audio Envy make.
I'd recommend looking for used Cerious Technologies Graphene line of their Blue, Red, or Yellow power cords, assuming you can find them in your price range.
Although you did not include the following power cord, I also believe the old original Synergistic Research Reference A/C Master Coupler power cord would work very well also.
Another option: Soniquil Power Cable by Raven Audio.
1.5/M $184
2/M $224
3/M $274
Very well built and huge bang for the buck!
https://www.ravenaudio.com/product/power-cables/
After communicating with several Audiogon members I decided to contact Audio Evny and I ordered a 6' Mega 3 power cord with 6 conductors.
I had to wait about three weeks for it to be made but I can absolutely say that it was worth the wait. Very lightweight, flexible, and well constructed, visually looks great.
After four days on my Audiodharma cable cooker, I installed it on my Allnic T-1500 300B Integrated tube amp. Wow! sounds great, now I understand the high praise that I was reading in the forms. I highly recommend the power cable.