Best Power amps in $7000 range

It seems impossible to narrow down all the good choices. I feel overwhelmed because I want to purchase a 300-400w amp in the $7000 range and there are so many options. I want it to be my last power amp purchase for at least the next 20 years. I've considered Bryston, Classe, Mcintosh, and Parasound. This list is compiled of components I can purchase locally. Any thoughts or impressions on any of these? I've heard bryston in the past and thought they sounded kind of bright, it could've been the setup thought. I currently am using a Classe CA-300 and really like it but I want to replace it due to age. I have no experience with parasound or Mcintosh.
fruff1976

Showing 1 response by violin

Boy does Parasound have build issues. The issues being that they simply build what is considered by many to be one of the best ss amps ever-the JC-1 monos. I have had a pair for four years. After having owned several high end amps in the past,they are the best that have owned and I do not know of any other amp that I would get rid of them for.