Best place to sell vintage Victrola discs

I have 10 Victrola discs produced in 1904 (approx.) that I would like to sell.  There are 9 classical discs with recordings by artists such as Enrico Caruso and Fritz Kreisler, and there is one jazz disc - a fox trot.  Two of the classical discs are the same.  They are in in sleeves in a binder.  I assume they have been in my family since new, but they have not been played in at least 60 years.  I do not anticipate ever being able to enjoy them, and would like to see them go to a collector who can give them the care they deserve.  

How should I sell these at a fair price?  Thoughts?
gregv996
You could contact the antique dealers in Milan OH; that's the birthplace of Thomas Edison and they make a pretty good living off wax cylinder and Victrola recordings.  I live nearby, and they always have a very big crowd during the Milan Melon Festival over Labor Day weekend.  There are probably 5 different dealers right in the town square.  At the very least they should be able to tell you how to value them if you want to sell on Ebay or whatever.  You could also try the Sandusky OH Craigslist site; they often have postings for estate sales that have that kind of thing.  Hope this helps and good luck!