Best Place for Bootleg Recordings?

Hey, 

I'm looking for a Sheryl Crow Trinity Church Sessions bootleg.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any Smashing Pumpkins bootlegs if possible.

lol

TIA

128x128jjbeason14

@ tomcarr

many of my favorite recordings are boots of live concerts.  For musicians who improvise (eg, Hendrix, SRV, Garcia, Knopfler, Willie) it makes all the difference in the world. 

And most people in concert, even Crow,  stretch out songs, which can be nice. 
it would be nice if musicians could be compensated for boots, but our copyright law is primitive.

My post was for the Internet Archive, a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more. 

Google Internet Archive and go to the Live Music Archive from the landing page.  It might not have exactly what you are looking for but it has tons of free live recordings. 

Quality is hit or miss but I found an outstanding acoustic rendition of Neil Young's Cortez performed by a local artist in the Phoenix area. 

nugs.net is another great resource for live recordings but it is a pay site. You can purchase a full show or single tracks.