Best phono stage for Lyra Etna SL cartridge?

I have Kitsune Kate Lyra-1 mkv phono stage. It is excellent, but my new cartridge Lyra Etna SL has internal impedance of 1.25 ohms, which is too low for the impedance range recommended for Kitsune (3-200 ohms). I have Don Sach preamp. What is the best phono stage for Lyra?
128x128chungjh
See the recent SUT thread where @jcarr weighed in on loading, etc.

Great advice to slightly revisit VTA…while messing w loading…..
Regarding "current mode" phono stage you can read about this one from 47 Labs.
This is what I use for low impedance (as an option), but it's not necessary better than traditional phono stages, suts, headamps etc. Find what YOU like.

Dear @chungjh : The " best " PS is the one you own, I think you have no " trouble " there . It’s a very good designed unit.

Maybe what you need for this high cartridge quality level is try with different headshell build and weigth materials, better headshell wire connectors, perhaps tonearm internal rewiring and a different TT mat can help too.

https://zavfinousa.com/collections/vinyl-accessories/products/litz-76%E2%84%A2-pure-silver-tonearm-r...

https://zavfinousa.com/collections/vinyl-accessories/products/cryolitz-ag-pure-silver-headshell-lead...

But before all those you need to have a good protractor to make an accurated cartridge/tonearm alignment using either Löfgren A or B alignments and not the own Technics alignment.

If your cartridge is a new one you need to give it at least 50-60 hours to settled down and during this playing time don’t worry about impedance. After that time you need to make the cartridge fine tunning: rechecking the alignment set up, VTF, VTA, AZ and the like.

About impedance your cartridge is almost non-sensible to load impedances so it should works fine ( that phono stage. ) between 100-200 ohms.

Btw, try to mantain clean the LP surfaces and the cartridge stylus and try to use an anti-static brush as the one that has Zavfino.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

@tomic601  , the OP has no SUT. It does not need it !
Lyra Etna SL has internal impedance of 1.25 ohms, which is too low for the impedance range recommended for Kitsune (3-200 ohms).

1.25 or 3 Ohms it’s still very low impedance!
It must be OK