Best Option In A Tube Preamp $1,800 Or Less - Used

As the title says, I am looking for my best option in a tube preamp with an $1,800.00 price limit. I would be buying used to maximize purchasing power and value.

This will be paired with a First Watt F6 power amplifier. This is a wonderful amp, and with the right dose of tube magic from a pre, should make a great combination. I would appreciate your thoughts on my best potential choices which will add the golden glow of tubes to this scenario. Thanks for any assistance.
nightfall
I have an ARC sp16 that I think is exceptional and can be had in that price range. It includes built in phono pre-amp as well. There is a good reason ARC has been around and been as successful as they have all these years while many lines have come and gone ie quality, support, service and good value.
I'd like to recommend a Doge Clarity tube preamp. I've owned a VTL 2.5, Tad 150 Signature. N.E.W (Cary) pre, Ming Da (Response Audio fully modded), Mike Elliott modded Counterpoint preamp. The Doge betters all of my previous preamps. Certainly not suggesting it's the best preamp at this price point but it's worth considering once you swap to good NOS tubes. Has remote and a very decent tube phono stage that accommodates MM and MC carts
Belles 21-A auricap, get a pair of quality tubes, they determine the sound as a tube can and will.

It was reviewed I think in stereophile in a statement system against a $10k+ Lamm and outperformed it, and that wasn't an upgraded auricap version.