Best of the best Integrated amps in 2018

I'm starting this new thread to talk about the Uber integrated amps available today on the market.Here i'm talking about integrated amps that can easily equal in performance $30K worth of separates and above.A list of them that i can think of :

D'Agostino Momentum integrated, Jeff Rowland Daemon, Vitus MP-I201, Vitus RI-101, Bel Canto Black, Pass INT-250, Gryphon Diablo 300, T+A PA 3100 HV, McIntosh MA9000, Ypsilon Phaeton, Soulution 530, CH Precision Integrated, Audionet Watt, Audionet Stern-Heisenberg Integrated (to be released), Esoteric P-03A, Dartzeel CTH-8550, Boulder 865, Audio Research GSI 75 and others.
Please share your experience if you have auditioned or own some of these amazing machines.
128x128thieliste
Jmac7,
Based on feedback from experienced listeners I trust the Line Magnetic 508ia is a fabulous sounding amplifier. However I don’t believe that it would be the best choice for the OP’s Thiel speakers given their load characteristics of low impedance in the lower frequencies (High current demand). Actual listening could prove otherwise but on paper not an ideal match (2.4 ohm at 125 Hz.).
Charles
I don't think anyone mentioned Hegel here. The H360 is great but they have the H590 in the pipeline for fall. At 300WPC it should drive just about any speaker without trouble and sound fantastic doing it. I believe it will sell for $12K which is affordable using this list as context.
@joshfilm Thank you! I spent some more time at the Absolare website and have a better feel for the differences in model levels as one steps from Passion to Signature to Altius.

I recently purchased a T+A integrated and it is coming on song, gloriously actually, now that it has 10 days of run time on it.

I am open to other amps at some point further down the road, especially those with vastly different topologies. Charles ( @charles1dad  who has posted here) had recommended I consider an 845 based amp...and I was very impressed with the Mastersound EVO 845, especially its amplifier section. Absolare’s 845 SET monos are ones I would love to consider.

In the meantime, if I have the opportunity, I will make a point to audition / demo their Integrated amp.

Thanks for bringing the brand to my attention.
No love for Constellation's various models, CH Precision, or the Ypsilon Phaethon?
I've had extensive listening exposure (many long sessions over a 2 year period) with the Absolare Altius preamplifier and Signature 845 PSET  mono blocks. Superb sound quality! (Very expensive however) I have not heard their integrated amplifier but I suspect it is an excellent high quality component. 
Charles