Best of current production 845 tubes?

Shuguang introduces the best new 845 since the United Electronics 845 W's, circa 1930's. We deserve it. I know that I rolled in just about everything that fit, in hopes of saving some life on the United's.
The Nature Series, as it is known, features the lowest noise level that I could not hear, in a long time.
At $400 a pair, they are among one of the best buys that I have heard. They are easily worth $1,000 per pair, I do not work for Shuguang, but I call things the way I hear them. Get yourself a pair of these before somebody figures out that they are significantly under priced. My system is custom. An integrated Chinese amplifier heavily modified, I had a custom made Coco-Bolo wood box made to accommodate new capacitors. It's tube compliment:
1 pair of Tung-Sol 6SU7 GTY (a 6SL7 on steroids), 1 pair Raytheon CK-5694 (a gift from heaven), it's first cousin is a 6SN7. Driving phase coherent 4-ways, 86db. Source, a custom Reference Audio Mods CD player, which feature four nines silver output transformers, which allow you to skip an active pre.
128x128ws_trader

Showing 1 response by bayreuth

Any other information on this new Shuguang 845 tube? Interested in information on tube designation and vendors in US?