Best music in 2020

The Third Mind

Dave Alvin all grown up and boy am I glad to witness it!
128x128slaw
New Diamond Head is stellar!
new Magnum, as always.......great!
new,Possessed,for,those who like very old school Metal is unstoppable!

ill. Return this week w the rest of my purchases!
lots of great new music in 2020.........

\,,/
Thanks for the Third Mind recommendation. I have been listening to Dave for a long time and really enjoy his bluesy albums like Eleven Eleven. Third Mind is different for him. It reminds me of Chris Forsyth (which is a good thing).
Waiting for Agnes Obel new album to arrive at my door, this was a preorder .
 Also waiting with great anticipation for Nadia Reid new album to arrive.
 Hoping they exceed my expectation.
It won’t even be out ’til late May but I already know that

Rush
Permanent Waves
(40th Anniversary)
Super Deluxe Edition

will be most awesome.

Tedeschi-Trucks Relevator— Hi res download from Acoustic Sounds. Although probably doesn’t count for this thread as it was released in 2011. Seriously good music. Check out ‘Midnight in Harlem’. Makes both my systems sing.(Emm Labs/Genelec + BenchmarkDAC3/B&W/Primaluna) 
Courtney Barnett "MTV, Unplugged"

technically a 2019 issue but just available in early March 2020

SQ is AWESOME!
Gary Moore "Live From London"

Wow guys! There are plenty of great/talented musicians. Gary was just on another plane. This lp is gonna be hard to top for best of 2020.
Chuck Prophet "The Land That Time Forgot"

Wonderful! Maybe a contender for album of the year? Yeah, it's that good. Certainly, his best to date.
Love Tractor's self titled debut is being remixed by REM's Bill Berry with unreleased bonus cuts- coming Oct. 2nd.
Fish- "Weltschmerz" is a terrific album. Due to Covid, you have to order it off of his website www.fishmusic.scot. Self released, it entered the U.K. charts at number 2 in Sept. which is pretty amazing for a guy mailing albums out of his garage.
The 4 disc The best of Suede- Beautiful Ones- 1992-2018 is outstanding. I have also been enjoying Martin Barre- Live in NYC, if you want a good dose of electric guitar and Jethro Tull.
@slaw Thanks for the Courtney Barnett MTV Live recommendation. Great sound quality and indeed tasty. 
Bedřich Smetana
Má vlast
Bamberger Symphony 
Jakus Hrusa conductor 

Pure Analog Recording
3 LPs 180g Vinyl 45 RPM

Recorded direct-to-disc at Konzerthalle Bamberg, by Joseph-Keilberth-Saal on 
July 25/26, 2019

Accentus Music, released only on vinyl

Janos Starker, Cello
Johann Sebastian Bach
Suites For Unaccompanied
Cello Complete 
Analogue Productions 2020 Reissue
Berliner Philharmoniker
Anton Bruckner Symphony No. 7

Recorded live at the Philharmonie Berlin in May 2019 direct to disc.  
The new War on Drugs live is really good. Nicely recorded capturing their "wall of sound" without compression. One of my favorites of the year.
Post removed