Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
Yes, it's from the 70's - early 80's. I'm still looking for their Dimension 5 model. 
I have a Sonus Blue Gold, acquired NIB in the heyday of Raul's MM/MI thread.  It's the highest compliance cartridge in my collection of vintage MM/MI. Mounted to a TransFi Terminator it was magnificent except for lightness in LF.  I need to try it once more with a Signet XK-50 tonearm.    
The lower frequencies continue to improve as I approach about 20 hours or so.  The sound is addicting from this cartridge.  The naturalness of timbre and overall presentation of music is just great for a cartridge that cost me about 300 bucks.  I have spent more than 2 grand on cartridges that did not give me this much satisfaction.  
" The naturalness of timbre and overall presentation of music is just great for a cartridge"

+1 That is exactly what I like about well designed MM's
My Original ADC XLM  checks in at  65x10 .ONLY suited for back in the day ultra-light arms .