Best Midbass woofer for solid 30hz - 2khz

Seas Excel series.
Older Magnesiium model  W18,W22.
New Models Graphene and  maybe, bt not sure the new Nextel Coated paper cone (??)
My guess is the new Flagship Graphene Magnesium has adeeper bass goinfg all the way down to 20hz. But these are pricey vs the older Magnesium cones, as in the Thors. 
Not sure if this Excel magnesium has been or will ever be surpassed. 
What sets this woofer apart from the rest is the clean, near perfect voicing of the upper midbass range. Human voice comes through witha  sur-real  naturalness. 
At least in the Magnesium older model, I suspect the Graphene also displays this perfection in these fq's. maybe even better with the new titanium voice coil added. + larger magnet. Magnet weight .9kg 20-2k hz
http://www.seas.no/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=575:e0077-08-w22nx001&ca...
mozartfan
There are certainly a few that can get you close... So does size matter?
6 to 8 inch? Do you need something that rolls off smooth at 2k or is something that needs crossover work ok?
Also, there are things that get you into the 30's but flat down to 30 is more difficult to find

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sure4 Troel Gravesen could find drivers that match Seas Excel line, but then why bother?
Seas has the right sonics in their Excel magnesium line, i see no point looking any further.
AS I say perhaps the new Flagship Graphene does in fact go to 20-30hz in the W22, but at the price + xovers, its way out of my budget.
The older Flagship the magnesium Excel work just fine for me, as i get dual W18s. where a  single W22 will not offer the same richness in the 40-80hz,s which the dual W18001 exhibit, Dual Graphene will  be too bass heavy, , So there's the rub, take a single W22 get lower bass 20-40hz, But lacks the  richness of dual W18001's.
I opt for the dual W18's which is priced at one W22 Graphene. 
These Excel Magnesium are in competition with the very best of the single source wide band FR drivers. 
Now I am speaking of full orchestra music as the soundstage. 
In jazz a  single  FR is all you need, Which go down to 20hz. 
Since my genre of music is classical, the dual W18's beat out a  1st class FR. 
Ideally a  5 inch FR is all that is needed for  pairing with a  dual W18 configure.  A high quality 4 is perahps even better.
I have both a  4 and a  5 Fr arriving in 2 weeks, I'll keep u=you posted on their performances. Both under $200 a  pair, so I am not expecting much, just hoping for the best.  The one really looks very promising, the other is a gamble at $110/pair/5 inch. 
The other FR's did not work out. 
But one thing is for sure, the dual W18's  are permanent and the Seas Millennium  will never be heard ever again, Its going to be *dumped* on Ebay. 
Midrange/tweeters can not stand up, none of them, A-Z can  not out shoot a   high quality FR. 
And I now have zero interest in compression tweeter horns. A tweet horn risks  adding in ~sibilance~.
Again as with the 20-40 hz range, same here with the 12k hz range, i can sacrifice the super highs, provided a  high quality Fr can perform exceptional in the 1k-12khz range.
In classical there is not much offering in the above 12k hz range. 
But actually here is where some high fidelity Fr really shine, is in the upper region. 
making a  all tweeters obsolete and even moreso compression horns. 
FR is the most perfect driver  invented. 

Apparently the W18 Graphene is not too bass heavy,
4 per cabinet,, wow, thats  a  $4k upgrade!!!!
Unreal
Now i know i must at least swap out the bottom W18's for a  W22 Graphene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toMiuarBZY0
“Lets keep in mind, there is hardly any fq's in the 20-30hz range, so its a mute point to go seeking those fq's”... total bs for me.

much of my music hits 20-30hz.  Music such as Clozee, Eskmo, Bumble, Merkaba, Tipper, SpoonBill... need me to continue?

And your blanket statements about the excels not hitting that low is bs as well.  I have 2 7” seasexcel drivers in each speaker, transmission line, and they easily put out 25 hz at loud volumes.

I jumped on someone else for calling you the new Kenjit but I see where they were coming from
@mozartfan...... sorry,  I can't do this anymore, you are a waste of time.  You have no interest in learning.