Best mc retip service

I am uk based and am looking to get my shelter 501 mk 2 rebuilt. Now the prices vary from about 80 for a new tip from one supplier to a full £1500 for a rebuild. I am gonna do a mini upgrade and change the cantilever and stylus so I am hoping for a better cartridge on return. So in your opinion who gives the best service? What is the rebuild method - is cantilever fully replaced? How is the new alignment etc. 
lohanimal
If you want to invest up to 1500 quids in the broken cartridge you’d better buy another cartridge, maybe you will find something better. When my ZYX was broken and official service was extremely expensive i discovered the world of vintage MM cartridges and i have no intention to go back to ZYX MC anymore. Even if the re-tip is 300 quids i would go for a new cartridge first. Only if you have tried many cartridges and you know that this particular cartridge is definitely your favorite then it’s time for re-tip.

Dear lohanimal, ''the beautiful girls elsewhere'' is of course an

metaphor . However in my case the ''real thing''. I come all

the way from Serbia to Holland and marry my beautiful blond

Dutch girl. There were however no import duties and VAT (value

added tax) involved. Those are 33% of the items value  in Holland.

So  in your case and at least till you part from the E. Union for

the '' best retippers '' one should first search within the E.U. borders.

Your ''Expert stylus'' is the best I know while I am in this hobby

longer than 40 years.  To use one other metaphor I made Axel

Schurholz , the German retipper, ''rich''. BTW he retired and this

means that he could afford his retirement.

LOL Nandric
I do think that certain re-tippers get more publicity than others. I didn't know about 'Expert' until this thread TBH. The expensive re-tipper was based in the UK - it is a sad fact at present in the UK industry is such that as soon as someone gets a bit of a name for themselves they think and say they are the best thing that's existed and charge comparable prices - not just audio - furniture - cars etc etc etc...