Best MC Cartridge $300.00 or less

Decided to try a Moving Coil phone cartridge. Turntable is a Harmon Kardon T 60 and pre amp id Threshold FET 2. Any suggestions?
ferrari

Showing 4 responses by eldragon

If low-output try Ortofon MC-25FL or Audio-Technica OC-9 (exeptional) if High-output Sumiko "blue point special"
Mr.Felix! I also recommended the "PBS"! However, PBS maybe not better than Dnavector, and maybe IS? Also,on t 60' arm the headshell holes aren't long enough to allow proper overhang adjustment on some cartridges: like Shure V 15 you also recommended??Regards! Dragan
That was my last cart. (25fl)I think you should inform us your findings? Good luck!
Carl is THE MOST interesting person, on the Audiogon! He is informative and "passionate", and that is what differ's him from the most Audio-entusiasts! I would say that he brings the heated disscusions to the already boring subject of audio! Let's be realistic! Who cares, what this speakers sound like or this cable...or any other stupid "gadget"! But interaction amongst the hobbist is what counts! And Carl brought, and some "dance" and new "blood" to it! And if you cannot take it...join the Atlantic Monthly disccusions, with other "stiff-necks" and other "card-board" cut-outs! Regards! Dragan