Best M8080 NOS tube for CJ preamp line stage?

Starting to get into some tube research, having recently replaced the tubes in my CJ pre-amp. I am still using the stock M8080 for the line stage, but am interested in upgrading with a pair of matched NOS, maybe Mullard or RCA. Suggestions?
sabocat59
Sometimes I feel like I need two amps--one for acoustic and the other for electronic music. The CJ MF2250 has never sounded better on acoustic folk and jazz, thanks to the tube replacement in the PV-15. And it's not even the "a" version. I'm driving Dali Helicon 400's, and have a Rega DAC with a Cayin CD-t23 transport, and a VPI Scout with an ortofon 2m black. looks like i can wait a while before I upgrade my amp. Still thinking about a butler or a moscode, a VTL or a Cyber or a Rogue, or a Cary or a Cayin. lol. i just don't think a 2500a would be a significant enough upgrade for a larger living space. But right now I'm happy with this set-up in my tiny 12x11 bedroom.
Watford's "6C4/CV4058 MUL/BOX ANODE" is 15 Pounds plus shipping. Any c-j lovers up for a group buy? MAYBE the price could be lower, and shipping cost per piece surely should be lower. I'd go for maybe a halfdozen. Contact me at jeffreybehr(at)cox(dot)net if you're interested.
Hi Sabocat,I also have a cj phono.Tea2 upgraded to se.Came with Russian mullard 12ax7's.Have tried nos Siemen tubes but have gone back to mullard's.Getting back to your cj classic pre.As your origional tubes aged did you experience more tube rush in the left or right channels or was the tube rush noise even between the two.Dave.
Update--Just got my CJ MF2250 modded out by Bob and Gary over at Sound Dezign. They replaced the caps, resistors, and power supply for around $360.00, as opposed to the official CJ "A" upgrade which now runs for $650. It will be shipped out today and Bob says it sounds VERY VERY good. will probably get my PV-15 pre modded as well at some point later this year, lol.