Best LPs to Test Turntables

Hi Ya Goners,

I'm about to test drive a few new turntables and I'm looking to bring in vinyl to play when I preview them. Looking for suggestions on what specific LPs you would recommend to bring in to test and listen to the various turntables.   Thanks in advance for your suggestions. 
pgaulke60
Post removed 
The Telarc 1812 Overture with real cannons is excellent for tracking and dynamic testing.

I also concur with Brothers in Arms
Sorry. Reading through the responses was slightly depressing: most (though not all) of the recommended LPs are really SO unimaginative, so expected and all the usual suspects are there  -- ZZZzzzzz. Yeah, yeah, "it's to test the gear not the music" blah blah. But come on guys, let's get creative here! Something "left field" that the HiFi salesperson hasn't considered or demoed before.
A good general rule is: Anything played at a HiFi show is best avoided imo (D.Krall, V. Fernandez etc ... gawd.help.me). I'd prefer to listen to The Shaggs than anything by Ms. Krall.

I'll give you 3 vinyl goodies that will stretch any deck that you won't hear at any show or be found in any HiFi shop collection:
  1. Frankie Goes To Hollywood's 12" single of "Two Tribes" Carnage Mix. It's got the kitchen sink in it [a Trevor Horn production]. Yes, it has those sharp-edged 80's samples BUT it stress-tests the pace and timing of a deck like nothing I heard - but mainly it tests SEPARATION. If your deck can isolate each element locked in those grooves and doesn't sound "mushy" then you got a winner.
  2. Hawkwind "Warrior On The Edge Of Time" - start on side 1, track 1 and just play the bugger through to the end. Huge soundstage. Partly mixed while the band were tripping, but if the deck makes it sound magnificent (which it is) then get it.
  3. Sunn O))) "Black One" or "Altar" ... the B-A-S-S. An aural assault (an acquired taste) but it'll put your deck through the mill that's for sure. I don't care for Sunn O))) myself but to stress a deck they're great. Herb Reichert can attest to that.
And as a bonus disc, anything by Whitehouse will work wonders. Musically it's awful harsh noise with no musically redeeming qualities whatsoever. BUT it is guaranteed to clear out any listening room - after which you can then play the above three without interruption.(The New Blockaders also work well in this regard - the Rough Trade shop in UK used to play them when the store got too crowded [ahhh, ye goode olde days], always cleared it out to all but the most battle-hardened).