Best LPs to Test Turntables

Hi Ya Goners,

I'm about to test drive a few new turntables and I'm looking to bring in vinyl to play when I preview them. Looking for suggestions on what specific LPs you would recommend to bring in to test and listen to the various turntables.   Thanks in advance for your suggestions. 
pgaulke60
I agree with Black Sabbath Paranoid. Also Herb Albert Rise. The first track is analog and the next track is early digital
Donald Fagen The Nightfly. Norah Jones Come Away With Me Classic Records pressing. Lightin’ Hopkins Goin’ Away Analogue Productions pressing. 
You should focus more on the cartridge and phono pre-amp than the turntable.  The latter two components actually generate the sound that your hear the turntable just spins the record as long as it does so consistently, not necessarily accurately, you will realize more return by evaluating various combinations of phono cartridges and or phono amps since small subtle factors like frequency response and RIAA accuracy can add audible effects regardless of which turntable you choose.  With regards.
Post removed 
Sheffield Labs direct-to-disc: Wagner, Prokofiev Romeo and Juliette, Thelma Houston. Spectacular dynamic range!